* AE111 and AE112 courses for students who passed BUEPT (Boğaziçi University English Proficiency Exam) with C grade. If a student passed the exam with A or B grades, AE221 and AE222 courses should be taken.
** HSS (Humanities Social Sciences) Elective:
The following courses with the
- HUM (Humanities)
- EC (Economy)
- SOC (Sociology)
- PSY (Psychology)
- PHIL (Philosophy)
- HIST (History)
Note: Courses approved by advisors can also be HSS elective.
*** Unrestrictive Elective:
- All courses in the university can be taken.
Note: Courses with PE and PA code can be taken as an unrestrictive elective. Since the course credits are lower than 3, the courses have to be taken through completing 3 credits. Possible cases are below:
- 1 PE course with 1 credit and 1 PA course with 2 credits.
- 2 PA courses with 2 credits
Notice: 3 PE courses with 1 credit do not count as an unrestrictive elective.
**** Departmental Elective:
- The courses with PRED,ED,SCED, CET codes can be taken.
***** PRED 413 Early Childhood Education Teaching Practices I Internship Criteria
- To have successfully completed the 1st and 2nd year department courses
- To have successfully completed at least 80 percent of the 3rd year department courses (7 out of 9 courses)
- Corequisite: PRED416
- To have successfully completed the PRED413 course